Working for us
St Michael’s is a thriving village school and we are very proud of our friendly and welcoming school ethos.
We aim to insure high engagement by our pupils through our creative curriculum and encourage each child to become an independent learner. The staff strive for excellence and celebrate success, enabling our children to achieve the best possible outcome.
Vacancy - Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant required 30 hours per week from 8:45am to 3:15pm.
Are you passionate about learning? Do you have consistently high expectations and deliver creative lessons which challenge and inspire all? If so, St Michael’s is the sort of school that you are looking for.
We are a Primary School, located at the centre of the historic village of Steventon. Our Core Values of Respect, Perseverance and Courage underpin all that we do. We would urge you to visit St Michael’s, so you can see what makes our school such a special place to work.
We can offer you:
- A close and friendly team of staff, governors and parents;
- An exciting, inclusive environment with engaged, enthusiastic children.
- A vibrant and happy school.
You will be:
- An inspiring and motivated teaching assistant;
- Passionate about high standards and celebrating children’s progress;
- Able to use your knowledge of all children to plan innovative and exciting learning opportunities;
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with a love of collaborative working;
- Committed to the care of, and well-being of all pupils;
- Ready to become an active member of our school community.
St Michael's C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check".