At St Michael's we are proud of our school uniform with its colours of blue and gold. We like all children to wear school uniform as it encourages a sense of belonging, a feeling of equality and pride in being a member of our school.
Children should wear:
- Grey, black or navy trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores (no cycling shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Navy or gold polo-shirts
- Navy sweatshirts or cardigans (not hoodies)
- Blue or yellow checked dresses in the summer
- Black school shoes (not trainers) or sandals with socks in the summer
- Plain socks or tights in white, grey, navy or black
- Yellow t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Black or navy tracksuit in the winter
Hair and Accessories:
- Sensible haircuts and styles are expected - children are expected to be smart in their appearance and this also applies to their hair.
- Navy or gold hair accessories are preferred
Children should also wear a suitable warm and waterproof coat in the winter (no hoodies) and a hat in the summer.
No nail varnish, jewellery (except a single pair of stud earrings) or any other accessories may be worn.
Navy book bags and navy or yellow PE bags are also available.
There is no requirement for the uniform to be branded but if you do wish to purchase uniform with our logo you can obtain it from our partner shop 'Trutex Schoolwear and More' at 14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, OX11 8LL Tel: 01235 211011 or online at https://myschoolwear.co.uk/
We have a small stock of second hand uniform available which can be purchased from the school office.