At St Michael's we are proud of our school uniform with its colours of blue and gold. We like all children to wear school uniform as it encourages a sense of belonging, a feeling of equality and pride in being a member of our school.
Children should wear:
- Grey, black or navy trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores (no leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Navy or gold polo-shirts
- Navy sweatshirts or cardigans (not hoodies)
- Blue or yellow checked dresses in the summer
- Black school shoes (not trainers) or sandals with socks in the summer
- Plain socks or tights in white, grey, navy or black
- St Michael's yellow t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
Children should also wear a suitable warm and waterproof coat in the winter (no hoodies) and a hat in the summer.
No nail varnish, jewellery (except stud earrings) or any other accessories may be worn. Hair accessories should be in school colours and kept to a minimum.
Navy book bags and navy or yellow PE bags are also available.
Our uniform can be purchased from our partner shop 'Trutex Schoolwear and More' at 14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, OX11 8LL Tel: 01235 211011.