Our vision and core values of Respect, Perseverance and Courage are at the centre of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Cultivating Respect, Persevering and Learning with Courage.
At St Michael's CE Primary School our mission is that every child leaves our school:
- With happy memories and a feeling of pride,
- As an independent and confident learner,
- Having achieved their very best,
- Honest, respectful and open-minded,
- With an appreciation of Christian values,
- Confident, responsible members of the community,
- Ready to take on new challenges.
We ask parents to help us achieve this by:
- Ensuring their children come to school feeling confident and positive,
- Ensuring their children arrive at school punctually, regularly, and in the correct uniform,
- Sharing information with us that will help us to help their children at school,
- Supporting their children by attending curriculum evenings and parent/teacher consultations,
- Supporting their children by becoming actively involved in their education,
- Supporting extra-curricular activities and school events.