We are a busy, friendly school at the heart of our parish and our village, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regularly updated information for both parents and pupils.
We are proud of the success the school has achieved and will always strive for better!
At St Michael's CE Primary School our vision is that every child leaves our school:
- With happy memories and a feeling of pride,
- As an independent and confident learner,
- Having achieved their very best,
- Honest, respectful and open-minded,
- With an appreciation of Christian values,
- Confident, responsible members of the community,
- Ready to take on new challenges.
We ask parents to help us achieve this by:
- Ensuring their children come to school feeling confident and positive,
- Ensuring their children arrive at school punctually, regularly, and in the correct uniform,
- Sharing information with us that will help us to help their children at school,
- Supporting their children by attending curriculum evenings and parent/teacher consultations,
- Supporting their children by becoming actively involved in their education,
- Supporting extra-curricular activities and school events.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school directly with any queries you may have.
For details on how to apply to our school, including details of our admissions policy, please visit https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/admissions-primary-infant-and-junior-schools